ClipperCreek HCS-40 Juicenet Edition Wi-Fi Enabled EV Charging StationI-CLPCREK40-01-PGIN-XXXX-V1 3.1 star rated
After a $0 Instant Rebate
- Energy Star: No
- Water Sense: No
- Media Feature: images/Lifestyle_Images/I-CLPCREK40-01-PGIN-XXXX-V1_Lifestyle_1.jpg
- Media Feature Markdown: **Plug-in Versus Hardwire** A plugged-in EVSE is a charging station that plugs into a 240V outlet (the same outlet a clothing dryer uses). Since plug-in units are portable, the only installation required is for the wall mounting station. Use the supplied screws to screw the mount into your wall surface. Once the bracket is mounted, you can slide the EVSE charger in and out easily; allowing you to use it at home and also detach it easily to take it with you. If you don't have a 240V outlet in your desired charging location, contact a local pro and request a NEMA 14-50R outlet installation with #6AWG copper wire, and a 240V, 50A circuit. Make sure you request that the outlet is installed within one foot of where you want your EVSE station located. A hardwired EVSE station requires a certified electrician to connect the station in a protected, NEMA-compliant enclosure. The list below details typical installation requirements for a hardwired unit: - 2 pole, 40A breaker - #8AWG copper wire with 2 conductors and a ground. If single conductor THHN wire is used, the ground may be #12AWG per NEC 250.122 calculations For an outdoor installation, please add the following: - NEMA rated outdoor junction box with gasketed cover - Recommend against GFI circuit breaker Please, only use the pre-drilled opening on the bottom of the box for hardwire applications. We cannot honor the warranty if any other holes are added to the unit. A fusible disconnect may be required within 6' of your EV charger device installation, please consult your local code.
- PDP Info Banner: **Need installation tips or looking for local pro to install your charging station for you?** Check out our [Electric Vehicle Charging Station Installation Tips and Installers](https://cenhubstore.com/programs/content_ev_charging_stations.html) page.
- Show PDP Info Banner in Product Details: true
- CLIPPERCREEK HCS-40, JUICENET EDITION IS A LEVEL 2 240 VOLT SMART-GRID ENABLED VERSION OF A LEADING CLIPPERCREEK EVSE. It will automatically adjust to provide just as much power as your EV is able to accept, up to 32 amps. * Wi-Fi enabled * 32 amps * 25-ft cable **In the box** * ClipperCreek HCS 40 * 32 amp (7.6kW) 25-ft charging cable (also known as J1772 cable) * 1-ft input cable with 14-50P plug (also known as 'RV' plug) OR a 3-ft hardwire "pigtail" * Wall mounted J1772 plug holster